Are you looking for an economical healthcare benefit for your employees? Telemedicine offers an alternative to visiting a regular physician.
Telemedicine is a benefit that complements group insurance. It is a 24/7/365 phone or video consultation service with licensed physicians who can consult, diagnose, and if needed, prescribe medication for common and acute illnesses.
Employees don’t miss work with visits to the doctor’s office, and their entire family can be covered for less than $10 a month. You can provide peace of mind and a nice benefit, too.
Online doctor visits have shown that they:
• Lower employee absenteeism, which boosts company profitability.
• Increase overall employee satisfaction with your benefit package.
• Keep administrative costs low.
- Convenient access to care via mobile devices, tablets, home phones, or computers.
- Significantly lower costs than traditional ER or Urgent Care visits, with no co-pay for consultation.
- Avoidance of long waiting room visits with exposure to other sick people.
- Consultation with a physician at home, work, or even on vacation.
- Prescriptions called in to local pharmacy, based on diagnosis.
If you are a client of Corporate Payroll Services and interested in signing up for Telemedicine, please click here.